How It Works
Step 1 – Collection
- Collection requires no change to your scheduled procedure.
- Your doctor will use a CSCC Collection Kit to collect and prepare your tissue for shipment
- Your unique Bar Code ID and Data Collection Form are included in your kit.
Step 2 – Shipment
- Your tissue sample is shipped by your doctor, priority overnight, to CSCC’s laboratory.
- Temperature-stable medical foam kit construction protects your tissue during transport.
- Real-time tracking and monitoring take place during transport.
Step 3 – Processing
- Your Kit ID is scanned upon receipt at the lab and an assessment of cell count is performed.
- Your tissue is processed in our state-of-the-art laboratory.
- Our proprietary processing method results in long-term viability of your tissue and cells.
Step 4 – Cryopreservation
- Our computer-controlled technology slowly lowers your tissue to cryogenic temperatures.
- Your tissue and cells are put into specially designed cryo-bags